Monday, March 01, 2010

Bits o' Stuff - Café Gourmand

Since I'm once again extremely behind in posting stuff, I've decided to start posting random bits more often instead of putting together a whole post.  I don't need that pressure of putting together long posts all the time, I tell you.  So for the first Bits o' Stuff, I introduce to you, the awesome French invention -  Café Gourmand.


Damn, I wish I found out what café gourmand was a long time ago.  I always thought it was a gourmet espresso or something, you know, like with whipped cream and sprinkles.  But nope, it's a dessert for those who are indecisive, like moi!  Café gourmand is basically a bunch of dessert bites with a side of espresso.  The above picture came from a random Irish Pub in Paris, yep, Irish pub.  And yet, random this Irish pub brought out a macaron, mini crème brulée, and a brownie thing with some cream.  How awesome is that!?  Much better than whipped cream and sprinkles.  Much much better.  

No comments: